Hi, I’m Andy
I work to improve the water, sanitation and hygiene situation in the world. I teach industry experts how to build a professional online presence and I help companies, schools and non-profits grow their brand through podcasting.
This site hosts all my writing on personal growth and productivity. You can check out all my podcast episodes on social enterprise here.
I send an occasional email called ‘Finding your Impact‘ which is aimed at helping people do work they love and makes a positive impact on the world.
First time to the site? Start here
- I live in Norwich in the UK with my wife and 3 kids.
- I’ve worked for nearly 20 years in the water, sanitation and hygiene sector, of which 2 years was spent in India and 5 in Kenya.
- I graduated with a Masters in Engineering from University of Exeter (’94-’98) and a Masters in Community Water Supply and Sanitation from Cranfield University (’02-’03).
- From 2000-2003 I worked in the new and exciting dot-com industry in London as an agency digital marketing project manager.
- I have published over 100 episodes on The Finding Impact Podcast but my current creative outlet is my fortnightly newsletter and this blog.
- I helped my father run a luxury mobile toilet business for several years before co-founding an innovative household toilet business in Ghana (which makes me a 2nd generation toilet entrepreneur!)
From my blog
Subscribe to the Finding Your Impact newsletter
I send an occasional email with musings and links to articles linked to making a positive impact in this world. There’s something for everyone in there. You can unsubscribe at any time.